- Cutting corners in inventive ways (when running late, the lid to the cream cheese tub becomes a knife!)
- Making outfit decisions (when you've got three minutes, everyone becomes a fashion expert)
- Chopping vegetables quickly and dramatically (while keeping thumbs in tact)
- Making dramatic sound effects to help keep myself motivated (a well-placed "whoosh" as I rush from room to room does wonders)
- Carrying more bags per arm than one might think possible (if you balance it out, it's all good!)
And, of course...
- Writing (when you have a late night at school and still have yet to slice at 9:30 PM, it's amazing what you can do under a little pressure!)